- ✅ POWERFUL 8+ LBS OF STRENGTH - STRONG MAG Includes 10 Neodymium Rare Earth Permanent Magnet Disc with an incredible Grade N52 Magnetic Energy, stronger than N50, N48, N45, N42, N40, N38, N35, and a whopping 10x Stronger than the strongest ceramic magnet. Rated 14,400 Gauss Internally or 5,000 Gauss on the Surface.
- ✅ NICKEL PLATED TO PREVENT CORROSION - Triple Layer Coating (Ni+Cu+Ni) Provides for a Smooth and Shiny Look with a High Resistance to Scratches
- ✅ HIGH QUALITY REGULATIONS - Our Neodymium Magnet is one of the world's strongest and most powerful rare earth magnets. We manufacture every piece in state of the art ISO certified Magnet manufacturing facilities to ensure maximum quality. N52 Grade Exceeds Customer Satisfaction Rating; i.e ISO 9001 Standard
- ✅ E-BOOK WITH 50 UNIQUE USES UPON PURCHASE - Receive a free PDF E-Book compiled with 50 creative uses for your N52 Neodymium Disc Magnets. Helpful hints for the kitchen, home, office, school, garage, hobbies, recreation.
- ✅ TONS OF APPLICATIONS - Use your rare earth magnet for just about anything, including finding studs in your wall, fastening, lifting, hanging objects, various projects & presentations, education, & more. NASA even uses them on Mars Exploration Rovers! Build Custom Key, Tool Holders. Hang Spice Jars, Whiteboards, Banners and Posters. Works great on refrigerator to hold Photos,Grocery Lists and Calenders. Hold Down BBQ Grill Covers, Office, Scientific Purposes, Arts, Crafts, & School Classrooms.
Rare earth magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet currently made.
They are amazingly powerful for their size and have innumerable uses.
These small to medium sized disc magnets are 1.26 inch (32mm) diameter and 0.06 inch (1.8mm) thick.
They are magnetized through the thickness.
Composed of grade N52 neodymium iron boron magnetic material and plated in nickel-copper-nickel for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
Maximum working temperature is 176 F (80 C) or it will demagnetize.
NEODYMIUM FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets (known as Super Magnets) are:
• Magnetized axially through the 1/16" thickness with poles on the long flat surfaces and tend to work better than cube or rod magnets.
• 10x stronger than the strongest ceramic magnets as well as N35, N42 and N45 magnets.
• Have an estimated pull force of 12 lbs. (holds approx. 1/3 the weight of the stated pull force).
• Manufactured in state of the art ISO certified Magnet manufacturing facilities to ensure maximum quality.
• Useful for just about anything including fastening, holding, hanging objects, finding studs in walls, and more.
• Made from Neodymium, Iron, Boron and other minor elements.
• Resistant to demagnetization.
1. Magnets are brittle and will chip or shatter if they are allowed to collide with each other. Please keep them two feet apart from each other to avoid them snapping together.
2. When applying magnets together, hold them firmly and release slowly. Don't let them go and hit hard. Broken magnets may have sharp edges.
3. Since they are very powerful, they may pinch you very hard. Be sure to keep away from children for safety purposes.
4. Keep away from pacemakers and other objects that are sensitive to magnetic fields.